- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
The Automation Conference 2012
SAVE THE DATE! The Automation Conference 2013 edition is being held in Chicago from May 14-15, 2013.
The Automation Conference 2012 edition produced enthusiastic keynote presentations, insightful industry presentations and automation technology seminars. The 2012 conference spotlighted topics or technology under these three automation areas: Process and Batch Control, Packaging Automation and Discrete Manufacturing.
E-Book Special Report
IT Delivers on Automation’s Promise
Sign up to receive timely updates from the editors at Automation World and download this FREE Special Report on the transformative power of data in manufacturing. By integrating information and automation technologies, manufacturers are finally achieving major gains in productivity from their automated systems.