- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| January 8, 2013
ABB Now MESA International Platinum Keystone Sponsor
Commitment strengthens MESA’s reach in the Operations Management community and broadens resources and opportunities for ABB users.
MESA International (www.mesa.org) announced Dec. 6 that ABB (www.abb.com), a global leader in power and automation technologies, has joined MESA as a Platinum Keystone Sponsor. As such, ABB will join other Operations Management leaders in supporting MESA's mission and will help its users drive performance and profitability in their organizations through active learning, best practice sharing, and industry dialogues.
Michael Schuster, Vice President of Marketing for Control Technologies at ABB said, "Supporting the global community of Operations Management professionals in MESA is a winning proposition for ABB, our customers, and the industry in general. We believe that becoming a MESA Platinum Keystone Sponsor positions us to more fully contribute to the conversations that leaders in our industry are having about improving their production operations."
Commenting on this news, John Southcott, MESA Chairman said, "We are pleased to have ABB join our organization as a Platinum Keystone Sponsor. As a leader in Process Manufacturing markets, ABB brings expertise and perspective in continuous, batch and discrete processes that will strengthen the MESA community. ABB is stepping up to ensure MESA is capable of driving relevant industry discussions for our members."
E-Book Special Report
IT Delivers on Automation’s Promise
Sign up to receive timely updates from the editors at Automation World and download this FREE Special Report on the transformative power of data in manufacturing. By integrating information and automation technologies, manufacturers are finally achieving major gains in productivity from their automated systems.