- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.
| May 7, 2012
Advantech Corporation: Advantech's New Automation Control Panels
Advantech's new Automation Control Panels with expanded DI/DO and field-bus control support.
Advantech’s new Automation Control Panels, TPC-671H, TPC-1071H, TPC-1271H, and TPC-1571H feature the fanless low power consuming Intel® Atom™ D525 1.8GHz processor and expanded DI/DO support as well as extended field-bus control support. With a PCI-e expansion slot, which supports four control protocols including Profibus, PROFINET, EtherCAT and Powerlink, users can connect with PLCs for further control and ease of monitoring. The TPC-71 series comes with RTC battery backup for real time data management in case of accidental power failure. By combining an external antenna and communication modules, such as Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth, made the TPC-71 series have an excellent wireless performance. All of these features amount to one of Advantech’s most robust and feature-rich products for factory and machine automation applications.