- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
Calendar of Events
AUTOMATE 2015 (March 23-26, 2015 | Chicago, IL)
Automate is the largest solutions-based showcase of automation technologies in North America. Formerly the International Robots, Vision & Motion Control Show which dates back to 1977, Automate now demonstrates the full spectrum of automation technologies and solutions for a broad array of industries. The show is held once every two years.
INTERPHEX 2015 (April 21-23, 2015 | New York City, NY)
INTERPHEX is the single source for complete biopharmaceutical manufacturing solutions to safely and cost effectively process all dosage forms for life-enhancing drugs. It brings over 12,000 global pharmaceutical and biotechnology professionals together with 600+ suppliers via 300,000 square feet of event space through a unique combination of exhibition, education, workshops, partnering opportunities, and networking events.
MESA 2015 North American Conference (May 4-6, 2015 | Charlotte, NC)
MESA 2015 North American Conference brings bring the global MESA community together to highlight the business value of solving plant and enterprise-level manufacturing challenges with IT-based solutions.
The Automation Conference (May 19-20, 2015 | Chicago)
The Automation Conference returns to the Chicago Marriott O'Hare with two days of exclusive education and networking for automation professionals in the process industries, discrete manufacturing and packaging.
E-Book Special Report
IT Delivers on Automation’s Promise
Sign up to receive timely updates from the editors at Automation World and download this FREE Special Report on the transformative power of data in manufacturing. By integrating information and automation technologies, manufacturers are finally achieving major gains in productivity from their automated systems.