- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.
| April 24, 2012
Caterpillar Gives Supplier Award to Honeywell Sensor and Control
Honeywell announced today that Honeywell Sensing and Control has been awarded the Supplier Quality Excellence Process Platinum certification by Caterpillar Inc.
As the world’s largest manufacturer of construction machinery, Caterpillar uses a wide array of S&C sensors and switches in its equipment. The Platinum award recognizes Honeywell's service throughout 2011, including its strong technical support, 100% on-time delivery, and exceptional quality performance over the past three years.
“Caterpillar’s award recognizes Honeywell’s commitment – by all our employees around the world -- to delivering the best quality and service to our customers every day,” said Tony Sugalski, president, Sensing and Control.
Begun in 2007, the Caterpillar SQEP recognizes suppliers’ performance against its rigorous quality and service standards.
E-Book Special Report
IT Delivers on Automation’s Promise
Sign up to receive timely updates from the editors at Automation World and download this FREE Special Report on the transformative power of data in manufacturing. By integrating information and automation technologies, manufacturers are finally achieving major gains in productivity from their automated systems.