- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.
| April 24, 2012
Caterpillar Gives Supplier Award to Honeywell Sensor and Control
Honeywell announced today that Honeywell Sensing and Control has been awarded the Supplier Quality Excellence Process Platinum certification by Caterpillar Inc.
As the world’s largest manufacturer of construction machinery, Caterpillar uses a wide array of S&C sensors and switches in its equipment. The Platinum award recognizes Honeywell's service throughout 2011, including its strong technical support, 100% on-time delivery, and exceptional quality performance over the past three years.
“Caterpillar’s award recognizes Honeywell’s commitment – by all our employees around the world -- to delivering the best quality and service to our customers every day,” said Tony Sugalski, president, Sensing and Control.
Begun in 2007, the Caterpillar SQEP recognizes suppliers’ performance against its rigorous quality and service standards.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.