- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| November 26, 2012
Online Development Names New President
Knoxville, Tenn. bassed Online Development Inc. (OLDI) has named Jeff Besola president. He will report to Ron Monday, OLDI’s Chief Executive Officer.
To address growth opportunities in new markets, Mark Knebusch also was named vice president of marketing, reporting to Besola. Knebusch was previously vice president of operations at OLDI.
“Mark will lead a new effort to identify new private label and brand opportunities for OLDI. We will leverage his background in industrial marketing with ODMs (Original Design Manufacturers) and OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers),” said Besola. Todd Parker, CFO, now has responsibility for operations and IT in addition to finance.
"These changes refocus our efforts and position OLDI for growth in our core and new businesses,” said Monday.
OLDI, with offices in Knoxville and Barcelona, has a portfolio of industrial computing and communications hardware and software products that spans three decades and covers many industrial market segments.
Besola joined OLDI in early 2012 as senior vice president of sales and marketing. His background includes senior sales and marketing roles at Emerson Electric. Knebusch joined OLDI in 2008 as vice president of Business Development after leading industrial segment marketing at Flextronics. Parker joined the management team in June as CFO after key finance and IT roles at Emerson Electric.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.