- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
| November 29, 2011
Compact Industrial Vision Solution
The BOA Pro smart camera combines the robustness of the company’s BOA smart camera with the flexibility of embedded Sherlock inspection software.
BOA Pro applications are configured through a Web browser via a standard Ethernet interface. During development, images from the camera are fed directly to the Sherlock interface and commands from the program are executed directly on the camera. This approach reportedly optimizes the user design experience while providing an accurate representation of runtime performance. A secondary interface is available through a standard Web browser for device setup, runtime monitoring, and firmware updating.
E-Book Special Report
IT Delivers on Automation’s Promise
Sign up to receive timely updates from the editors at Automation World and download this FREE Special Report on the transformative power of data in manufacturing. By integrating information and automation technologies, manufacturers are finally achieving major gains in productivity from their automated systems.