- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| November 29, 2011
Compact Industrial Vision Solution
The BOA Pro smart camera combines the robustness of the company’s BOA smart camera with the flexibility of embedded Sherlock inspection software.
BOA Pro applications are configured through a Web browser via a standard Ethernet interface. During development, images from the camera are fed directly to the Sherlock interface and commands from the program are executed directly on the camera. This approach reportedly optimizes the user design experience while providing an accurate representation of runtime performance. A secondary interface is available through a standard Web browser for device setup, runtime monitoring, and firmware updating.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.