- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Fieldbus I/O
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
| February 15, 2013
Electronic Pressure Switch
The 805QS electronic pressure switch is loop-powered and suitable for hazardous environments where space is limited.
Switch set points and supplemental continuous output zero and span points are field adjustable via an optional calibration kit. Its window-type operation closes when the pressure is between the minimum and maximum set points and will open when the pressure is outside of this range.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.