- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Fieldbus I/O
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
| February 15, 2013
Electronic Pressure Switch
The 805QS electronic pressure switch is loop-powered and suitable for hazardous environments where space is limited.
Switch set points and supplemental continuous output zero and span points are field adjustable via an optional calibration kit. Its window-type operation closes when the pressure is between the minimum and maximum set points and will open when the pressure is outside of this range.
E-Book Special Report
IT Delivers on Automation’s Promise
Sign up to receive timely updates from the editors at Automation World and download this FREE Special Report on the transformative power of data in manufacturing. By integrating information and automation technologies, manufacturers are finally achieving major gains in productivity from their automated systems.