- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| March 27, 2012
Enhanced Thermal Mass Flow Meter
The ST100 Series is now available with VeriCal in-situ calibration verification system.
The system combines advanced measurement capability with in-situ calibration verification to lower operating costs in flare gas applications aboard offshore platforms, land-based oil/gas facilities and chemical plants. It is designed to comply with the US Minerals Management Service (MMS) mandate per final rule, 30 CFR Part 250, Subpart K, Section 250, stipulating that all domestic US offshore rigs processing more than an average of 2000 bopd must install flare/vent gas flow meters. The system allows for the verification of flow meter calibration in minutes without removing the meter from the pipe or process and makes it easy to meet process validation more effectively and comply with environmental regulation requirements.
For more information, click here.
Fluid Components International
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.