- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| April 17, 2012
Saelig: Fault Tracker Detects Problems in Complicated Electrical Control Systems
The FTR-Birdie is a self-contained electrical test and fault-finding logger that records and displays all on/off voltage changes at its 16 inputs.
The input on/off status of each line is displayed by bright LED indicators and on an LCD display. The unit captures the time and date of up to 32768 line events (auto stop or overwrite) on 16 lines, which can later be replayed step-by-step for evaluation. The display shows the line states and the previous 40 changes that have occurred, so it is easy to see what preceded fault conditions and understand exactly what happened within the control system. Voltages can be monitored from 12 V to 240 VAC/DC, without any need to program, select, or configure the inputs. Applications include monitoring, logging, and fault finding for control systems, security systems, heating and ventilation systems, production machinery, lift control gear, etc.
For more information visit www.saelig.com/product/DLVOSA009.htm
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.