- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
Video | November 19, 2012
How to Use Databases to Boost Your Production IQ
In this Automation World Deep Dive video, we interview database experts to deliver detailed, how-to insights on leveraging production data for greater production efficiencies and bottom line benefit.
Most operators and engineers in manufacturing and processing facilities typically use production data in their databases as intended by the automation software application interfaces. The problem is that many of these engineers and operators simply aren't aware of most of the data stored in these databases; plus they often don't fully understand that data and what it can do for them. Learn from the experts on how to leverage production data for greater production efficiencies.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.