- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| January 18, 2013
Visual LED Display Boards
The VE Series of "Andon" systems provide real-time production status indication to alert workers and supervisors to manufacturing productivity.
The displays provide four digit, three terminal "Plan," "Actual" and "Status" indication with 25 mm or 100 mm digits to satisfy varying application needs. The units can be used as a standalone solution, or up to 32 units can be combined for large scale serial network applications. They enable users to quickly establish plan, prescale and takt time, and the three terminal output can be combined with a signal tower, audible annunciator or hybrid solution to provide even greater production status indication. The ability to get visual feedback in real time is vital for visual factories seeking to achieve kaizen, and these display boards are a simple and economical lean manufacturing system that help them do that. Real-time visual feedback improves manufacturing productivity, reduces downtime and minimizes waste.
>>For more information on this product, click here
PATLITE (USA) Corp.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.