- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.White Paper | April 9, 2012
Energy Monitoring for Profit: Introducing Demand Response
This white paper introduces the concept of demand response (DR) in energy management. DR offers an opportunity for industrial and commercial businesses to not just reduce energy costs, but also earn a revenue stream from their use of electrical energy.
Download White Paper
The paper briefly discusses how electrical energy is produced and distributed in the United States and then describes four practical steps automation professionals can begin now to take advantage of DR programs in their area.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.