- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| March 19, 2012
Power Monitoring Software
Software helps make sense of power monitoring data and identify vital statistics to improve the efficiency and reliability of facilities.
Power Xpert Reporting version 3.0 software helps energy, health care, information technology and facility managers track and compare systems within facilities and across the enterprise. New standard and custom reports help users take advantage of government incentives, avoid penalties and reduce their carbon footprint. It enables users to see a clear representation of their power and energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions, power quality and more, all in a graphic format. The new version provides 13 ready-to-go report templates with intuitive graphics and charts to help users understand and manage critical power systems and energy flow as a whole. It adds standard baseline and dashboard report templates, along with custom reporting capabilities. Additionally, it is tested and configured to use with VMware high-availability clusters for critical systems. Other features include baseline comparison reports, geographical mapping capabilities, the flexibility to create custom reports with user-selectable or virtual attributes and complex formulas for custom data, and support for failover.
For more information, visit
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.