- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.
| May 9, 2012
Turck: TURCK 24V-Switching Power Supplies Provide Flexible, Wide-Range Input to Meet Diverse Range of Applications
The new family of TURCK power supplies expands the company’s existing power supplies. Designed to efficiently convert AC to DC, these 24VDC Power Supplies provide safety extra-low voltage (SELV) and are suitable for the 24V supply of according equipment and interface modules of the TURCK series IM, IMS and IMC.
Offering wide-range input—between 90 and 260 VAC—the 24VDC Power Supply can be used in diverse supply networks worldwide. Through the use of an onboard potentiometer, the output voltage can be adjusted from 22.5 up to 28.5 VDC, and styles are available with an output current strength of 2.5, 5, 10 or 20 ampere.
Featuring Class 1, Division 2 certification and rated IP20, the TURCK 24VDC Power Supply was developed specifically to guarantee a dependable DC supply in the industrial environment. This highly-efficient power supply can be run in parallel for applications requiring redundancy and includes overload protection of up to 150 percent.
For enhanced operator control and device status, a power relay guarantees a reliable functional check, monitoring itself for voltage. This eliminates potential wire breakage or system malfunction. The device can also bypass power failures automatically, which allows the AC input to disappear for up to 30ms without any effect on the output.