- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| February 7, 2013
High-Speed Packaging Robots
The delta-style MPP3 robot operates at 150 cycles per minute and is designed for picking, packing, cartoning and kitting applications.
The delta-style MPP3 robot operates at 150 cycles per minute and is designed for picking, packing, cartoning and kitting applications. The robot features a three-arm configuration with a direct-driven rotary axis for high speeds. Its long arms with shorter-arm radii provide a compact footprint and a deeper reach, while providing a large working envelope. It is IP65-rated and features a 3-kg payload capacity, a work envelope of 1,300 mm in diameter and 500 mm deep, and a repeatability of ±0.1 mm (±0.004”). The MPP3 is powered by the FS100 controller with a compact footprint and open-software architecture for multiple applications.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.