- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.
| May 7, 2012
Advantech Corporation: Advantech's Certified Class I, Division 2 UL Products
Advantech leverages over 25 years experience in the automation industry to design different products and solutions for use in hazardous locations.
Advantech has designed a series of products which have passed Class I, Division 2 (Groups A, B, C, D) certification, and a T4 temperature class, meaning that they can operate normally in a temperature range of 135~200°C. The products include: Human Machine Interface, Industrial Communication, Embedded Automation Computers, and Data Acquisition modules. Furthermore, Advantech's CID2 certified product solutions have been engineered to meet the demanding requirements of various oil and gas applications, such as oil field drilling, pump station monitoring, oil pipeline monitoring, tank storage monitoring and fuel station management.