- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| May 20, 2012
Advantech Corporation: Embedded Computers with Hazardous Certification
A new series of automation computers, the UNO-1100H series, have received the Class I, Division 2 (Group A, B, C, D) certification expanding their uses to hazardous locations.
The series includes the UNO-1140FH, UNO-1150GH, UNO-1150GHE, and UNO-1172AH. The UNO-1100H series are fanless DIN-rail mounted automation computers with a wide operating temperature range (up to 60°C). They are designed with a wide power input range, up to three Ethernet ports, and battery-backup SRAM to ensure reliability and security. The UNO-1100H series come with a selection of processors with different speeds and flexible expansion options including PCI-104, PC/104+, Mini PCI and Mini PCIe. The units also can serve as robust PC controllers in various applications to fulfill the requirements of hazardous locations.
>> For more information, click here
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.