- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.February 10, 2010
The Kinetix 6000 multi-axis servo drive combines advanced control capability with innovative design features. The Kinetix 6000 significantly improves system performance while saving time and money. Designed to make wiring, programming, operation, and diagnostics faster and easier, the Kinetix 6000 can decrease OEM engineering and installation time while adding flexibility for demanding motion applications.
Additionally, Kinetix 6000 has a compact size that allows convenient placement in machinery. The smaller module size, combined with other space-saving design features, means drive enclosures can be up to 50 percent smaller than those required for competing drives. The Kinetix 6000 also effectively meets worldwide motion control needs by handling all global voltage requirements.
The Kinetix 6000 drive is part of Rockwell Automation Kinetix Integrated Motion, featuring seamless integration of Logix controllers, servo drives, servo motors, and actuators. As the motion control component of the Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture, Kinetix brings unmatched flexibility to machine design and unprecedented efficiency to the manufacturing floor.
For more information, visit http://www.ab.com/motion/servodrives/kinetix6000.html.