- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Fieldbus I/O
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
| April 24, 2012
Fluke: Rugged Infrared Cameras for Thermal Imaging
Fluke introduces five new infrared cameras with a broad range of powerful capabilities that are designed to be so rugged and easy to use they can become a regular part of troubleshooting and diagnostic routines.
The Ti110 and Ti125 are for industrial/commercial applications, while the TiR110 and TiR125 are for building diagnostics applications, and Ti100 is designed for general use. Capabilities include the IR Optiflex Focus System, which includes both automatic focus and a manual focus option for close-ups; patented IR-Fusion technology, which blends digital and infrared images into a single image to precisely document problem areas; one-handed operation from a 1.63-pound unit that puts all buttons within gloved-thumb reach. Units also are tested to survive drops up to 6.5 ft.
Other functions include:
• Multi-mode video recording, which records focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion capabilities. This allows technicians to monitor processes over time, troubleshoot frame-by-frame, and create infrared video reports.
• IR PhotoNotes annotation system, which captures up to three digital photos per thermal image file and keeps an exact record of equipment models, nameplates and other useful information.
• Electronic compass, which makes sure you and others know the location of the problem by saving the compass reading with the thermal image.
• SmartView professional IR analysis and reporting software for viewing, annotating and editing infrared images is always included, with unlimited licenses and free lifetime upgrades.
These infrared cameras come complete with ac power adapter, lithium ion smart battery (Ti125 and TiR125 include two each; others one each), USB cable for direct to PC image download, SD memory card, hard carrying case, soft transport bag, adjustable hand strap (left- or right-handed use), and manual (5 printed, 18 electronic). Ti125 and TiR125 models also include a two-bay charging base, a multi-function USB memory card reader and a separate, longer USB cable for streaming video use.
U.S. pricing ranges from $2,495 for the general purpose Ti100 Thermal Imager to $5,495 for the Ti125 and TiR125 models.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.