- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| June 4, 2010
Terminal Blocks Ease Wiring
A series of terminal blocks use push-in technology (PIT) to reduce insertion forces by 50 percent compared with other spring-technology products, says the vendor, making them easy to operate and reducing fatigue.
The modular PIT terminal blocks are well-suited for installations with limited space or hard-to-access wiring. Available in a 2.5mm2 cross section, the PIT series accepts ferrules between 22 AWG and 14 AWG. The orange actuation button opens the spring to the maximum wiring space of 14 AWG, resulting in fast, easy-to-access wiring and touch-proof safety. The universal button is compatible with any type of tool, even a pen. The PIT series features approximately 100 part numbers, including feed-through, multi-level function, component and pluggable terminal blocks.
Phoenix Contact Inc.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.