- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| April 17, 2012
Aaxeon Technologies: Industrial Gigabit IEEE 802.3at PoE Injector
The LNP-201AG (-T) gigabit PoE injector provides data as well as power over Ethernet to power devices.
The unit offers a 1-port PoE solution that can be used in remote applications to power equipment such as VOIP phones, surveillance cameras, or access points in industries including water/wastewater, oil and gas, utility/power, and security. It is IEEE 802.3at compliant and can provide up to 30 W per port as well as 802.3af backward compatible and can provide down to 15 W per port or less depending on the application. It can be DIN-Rail or wall mounted. The input voltage range is 24/48 VDC, a feature not commonly found in most other PoE switches; its ability to step up 24 V input to 48 V means that users with existing 24 V supplies do not need to add a 48 V supply. It is offered as a wide temperature model (-40 °C to 75 °C) for harsh environments.
For more information on this product click here
Aaxeon Technologies, LLC
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.