- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| February 22, 2013
Hannover Messe 2013 Plans Field Communication Lounge
The Fieldbus Foundation will join The FDT Group, HART Communication Foundation, OPC Foundation and PI (Profibus and Profinet International) in co-sponsoring and promoting the third annual Field Communication Lounge exhibit at the 2013 Hannover Messe, April 8-12, in Hannover, Germany.
Inside the Field Communication Lounge, these process and factory automation organizations and their members will exhibit their respective communication and integration technologies in a co-located demonstration and display area, making it convenient for show visitors. The lounge will be located at a new location in Hall 9, Stand D76 this year.
The Field Communication Lounge creates a single exhibit area for fair visitors to learn about and experience the latest in field communication and integration technologies, and discuss how they are used to deliver powerful results that may quickly improve a company’s profitability.
Major automation suppliers will also display and present practical demonstrations of their individual solutions in the Field Communication Lounge, including intelligent field devices, analog and digital communication protocols, configuration solutions, asset management applications, control applications, wireless technology, and integration technologies. Typical participants include suppliers such as ABB, Emerson, Endress+Hauser, Honeywell, Invensys, Pepperl+Fuchs, Phoenix Contact, Siemens, VEGA, Yokogawa and many others.
For more information, visit the Field Communication Lounge website, www.fieldcommunicationlounge.com
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.