- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.
| March 14, 2014
ProSoft Technology releases the Ethernet to Belden 9463 Blue Hose Industrial Media Converter
The Ethernet to Belden Blue Hose Industrial Media Converter allows companies to upgrade their Allen-Bradley Remote I/O system by running EtherNet/IP communications over the existing Remote I/O network. The work can be done during scheduled downtime, minimizing cost.
ProSoft Technology is pleased to announce the release of the Ethernet to Belden Blue Hose Industrial Media Converter.
The new ProSoft Technology Ethernet to Belden Blue Hose Industrial Media Converter uses patented technology to help companies upgrade their control system with minimal downtime. Once the Converters are installed, companies will be able to run Allen-Bradley Remote I/O and EtherNet/IP data simultaneously on the same cable. This will allow upgrading of the individual nodes, at their own pace.
The Ethernet to Belden Blue Hose Industrial Media Converter's units are Plug & Play, with no configuration needed. The converters offer 57.6K and 115.2K baud rates and a maximum distance of 1,300 feet with simultaneous Ethernet and Remote I/O data (1,750 feet for Ethernet data alone). Repeaters are available for networks with distances up to 10,000 feet.
These Converters are the latest example of phased migration solutions from ProSoft Technology, giving companies the freedom to complete necessary upgrades on their schedule.
>>For more information on this product, click here.
E-Book Special Report
IT Delivers on Automation’s Promise
Sign up to receive timely updates from the editors at Automation World and download this FREE Special Report on the transformative power of data in manufacturing. By integrating information and automation technologies, manufacturers are finally achieving major gains in productivity from their automated systems.