- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.White Paper | April 5, 2013
You're Agile or You're Dead
How to make 20th-century control systems work for a 21st-century manufacturing enterprise.
Download White Paper
It's time to take a fresh look at your manufacturing operations, from supply chain to distribution channels, and make sure they are all integrated, both horizontally with each other as well as vertically to the business systems of the enterprise. And during that fresh look, you need to look at your existing manufacturing assets.
This white paper from MAVERICK Technologies is designed to help you discover the most appropriate way to modernize your control system.