- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Fieldbus I/O
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
Video | October 17, 2011
Mintchell Video Report - Pack Expo 2011 Recap
Gary Mintchell, Editor in Chief, provides a recap of the 2011 PACK EXPO trade show, held Sept. 26-28 in Las Vegas, NV. Trends noted by Gary Mintchell include modular I/O, motion buses, modularity and Ethercat. Report also includes information on the OMAC packaging group. (Approximate time- 5:46).
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.