- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| November 5, 2012
SPS IPC Drives 2012
The 2012 conference season is drawing to a close and the SPS IPC Drives event, Nov. 27-29, 2012, is getting bigger by the moment.
As of mid-September, the event has 388 international companies exhibiting at the Exhibition Centre in Nuremberg, Germany. Forty countries will be represented at the event, with Germany in the top spot; followed by Italy’s 73 companies and the China with 44. The event’s conference runs in parallel with the exhibition and offers 48 presentations, two keynote speeches, three tutorials and a trend session on “Sustainable Automation.” Other pavilions called “Joint Stands” include “AMA Center for sensors, measuring and testing Technologies”, “Open Source meets Industry” and “Wireless in Automation.” Last year’s event attracted 56,321 global visitors.
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/event026
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.