- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| May 4, 2012
Website Targeted to Packaging Machine Community
Targeting the needs of those who design, build, buy and operate packaging machinery, Mitsubishi will bring all its packaging oriented solutions together in one site.
Mitsubishi Electric Automation has launched a new website, www.MitsubishiPackaging.com, for the packaging machine community. The site is a dedicated resource that identifies common packaging challenges and how Mitsubishi Electric solutions are designed to overcome them.
The website also features a blog to provide insights into today’s packaging challenges, and for packaging professionals to share their comments. The website is tablet-friendly so readers can access the content from mobile platforms, and is the first in a series of industry-tailored micro-sites that will be released this year.
E-Book Special Report
IT Delivers on Automation’s Promise
Sign up to receive timely updates from the editors at Automation World and download this FREE Special Report on the transformative power of data in manufacturing. By integrating information and automation technologies, manufacturers are finally achieving major gains in productivity from their automated systems.