- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
May 1, 2006
The NSJ series HMI controllers integrate two of the vendor’s proven products—the NS HMI and CJI PLC—in a single flexible, cost-effective controller.
The NSJ series eliminates the need for and the cost of separate display and controller hardware and the wiring needed to connect them. With true deterministic control, all NSJ HMIs have separate but integrated processors for display and control tasks, so control response is never compromised by heavy graphic demands, says the vendor. Display screens range in size from 5.7 inches to 12.1 inches. Resolution ranges from 320x240 to 800x600. NSJ features include built-in Ethernet, USB and serial programming ports, and printer ports.
E-Book Special Report
IT Delivers on Automation’s Promise
Sign up to receive timely updates from the editors at Automation World and download this FREE Special Report on the transformative power of data in manufacturing. By integrating information and automation technologies, manufacturers are finally achieving major gains in productivity from their automated systems.