- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
May 1, 2006
The NSJ series HMI controllers integrate two of the vendor’s proven products—the NS HMI and CJI PLC—in a single flexible, cost-effective controller.
The NSJ series eliminates the need for and the cost of separate display and controller hardware and the wiring needed to connect them. With true deterministic control, all NSJ HMIs have separate but integrated processors for display and control tasks, so control response is never compromised by heavy graphic demands, says the vendor. Display screens range in size from 5.7 inches to 12.1 inches. Resolution ranges from 320x240 to 800x600. NSJ features include built-in Ethernet, USB and serial programming ports, and printer ports.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.