- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| May 3, 2012
Honeywell Partnership Boosts Safety Offerings
Honeywell Process Systems (www.honeywellprocess.com) has signed an agreement with Magnetrol International Inc., a supplier of level and flow measurement equipment, to enhance its existing terminal market product portfolio with Magnetrol’s expertise in safety and compliance.
The new partnership will see the incorporation of Magnetrol’s spillage prevention and tank overfill protection products into Honeywell Enraf Safety Solutions’ Alarm Scout service group. The Alarm Scout product portfolio is designed to allow users to automatically collect performance data and be alerted of system trouble spots. The new partnership is a further step into bringing Honeywell customers an all-encompassing safety solution, with the enhanced instruments available for purchase since March 2012.
John Heiser, chief operating officer, Magnetrol commented: “Not only is it of upmost priority to ensure workers are able to operate within a secure and safe environment, it’s also important that equipment is aimed at reducing plant down times and increasing efficiencies. By partnering with Honeywell Enraf, we can combine our understanding of the process market along with Honeywell’s reach into the terminal market to spread this message and improve industrial safety and preparation for future events.”
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.