- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Fieldbus I/O
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.
| February 7, 2012
Tapeswitch Corporation: New Tapeswitch Corporation Safety Controller (PSSR-2) For Any Safety Mat, Edge, and Bumper System with Resistors
Tapeswitch Corporation launches new safety interface controller, the PSSR-2. Its technology offers integrity monitoring of any safety switch, mat, edge, and bumper systems with an end of the line resistor at a CAT3 PLd SIL2 safety level performance.
The new controller, The PSSR-2, offers integrity monitoring, IP20 protection rating, Compact size, and is 22.5 mm DIN rail mountable. The Controller has force guided relays and 2 normally open (safety) 1 x normally closed (monitor) contacts. CAT 3 PLd SIL2.
For over 50 years, Tapeswitch Corporation has brought to market safety, sensing, detection, and signaling product solutions.