- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| April 2, 2012
Get Help Integrating Video with SCADA
Looking for help integrating video and SCADA?
Ask Industrial Video & Control (IVC) (www.ivcco.com) for information on some of its recent projects, such as several manufacturers involved in batch production who are deploying IVC industrial grade cameras in harsh environments together with its Longwatch Video Historian software to provide archival/forensic records of each production batch integrated into their SCADA systems.
The following links and resources also may be useful.
Emerson Process Systems/Delta V: Operate Wireless Remote Video
Frost & Sullivan Whitepaper: Video in SCADA
Honeywell Process Solutions: Experion and Digital Video Manager
Invensys: Archestra System Platform
Moxa: Newsletter on Visual Management for SCADA/HMI Applications
Schneider Electric: Remote Video Surveillance with ClearSCADA
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.