- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
| April 2, 2012
Get Help Integrating Video with SCADA
Looking for help integrating video and SCADA?
Ask Industrial Video & Control (IVC) (www.ivcco.com) for information on some of its recent projects, such as several manufacturers involved in batch production who are deploying IVC industrial grade cameras in harsh environments together with its Longwatch Video Historian software to provide archival/forensic records of each production batch integrated into their SCADA systems.
The following links and resources also may be useful.
Emerson Process Systems/Delta V: Operate Wireless Remote Video
Frost & Sullivan Whitepaper: Video in SCADA
Honeywell Process Solutions: Experion and Digital Video Manager
Invensys: Archestra System Platform
Moxa: Newsletter on Visual Management for SCADA/HMI Applications
Schneider Electric: Remote Video Surveillance with ClearSCADA
E-Book Special Report
IT Delivers on Automation’s Promise
Sign up to receive timely updates from the editors at Automation World and download this FREE Special Report on the transformative power of data in manufacturing. By integrating information and automation technologies, manufacturers are finally achieving major gains in productivity from their automated systems.