- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| June 12, 2013
SCADA using Android OPC UA and Modbus
TeslaModbusSCADA makes it possible to access production and process data through smart phones and other Android devices using Modbus TCP.
The software package allows the monitoring and control of automated processes using an ordinary mobile device, smart phone or tablet PC without extra development environment. It takes a user familiar with SCADA systems just a few minutes to set up. It uses the Modbus TCP protocol, which is one of the most widely used communications protocol in process industries today. The native execution gives fast response and good display and makes it possible to implement advanced user interfaces based on Android devices like voice input. Working with different devices on the Android OS waterproof ,with RJ45 port and RS-232/RS-485 interfaces opens up many possibilities for use from industrial stand-alone HMIs, to detecting alarms or setting operating parameters remotely, to the ability to act as a low-cost SCADA client for mobile devices, to the implementation of interfaces for configuring and handling embedded systems with visualization both on a mobile device, and on integrated panel on the embedded unit itself.
>>For more information on this product, click here
+7 905 036 5713 (Russia)
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.