- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Fieldbus I/O
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
Video | May 4, 2012
Automation Applied: Virus Prevention Using Deep Packet Inspection, part 1
Eric Byres, cto and vp Engineering of Tofino Security, a Belden Company, provides a look at how viruses attack a PLC/HMI without Deep Packet Inspection via an USB memory stick. (Approximate Time - 3:24)
Click here to view the Deep Packet Inspection overview with Eric Byres, cto and vp Engineering of Tofino Security, a Belden Co.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.