- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
Video | June 8, 2012
Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems
Joel Langill, Chief Security Officer and Control System Cyber Security Specialist for SCADAHacker, explains how easy it is to hack into most PLCs and provides you with steps to take now to protect your operations.
The presentation video below features SCADAHacker’s Joel Langill's (based in Appleton, Wis.) insights on control system cyber security to teach you how to think like someone who might be looking to disrupt your operations as well as how to understand, find, and prevent the more prevalent internal oversights that lead to most security breaches.
For more information on industrial control system cybersecurity, see the Automation World article The Stuxnet Effect on Cyber Security.
** This is a LARGE video file and it may take 5 or 6 seconds before it begins to stream.
E-Book Special Report
IT Delivers on Automation’s Promise
Sign up to receive timely updates from the editors at Automation World and download this FREE Special Report on the transformative power of data in manufacturing. By integrating information and automation technologies, manufacturers are finally achieving major gains in productivity from their automated systems.