- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Fieldbus I/O
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
Video | May 4, 2012
Technology Roadmap: Deep Packet Inspection for SCADA and Process Controls
Eric Byres, cto and vp Engineering of Tofino Security, a Belden Company, provides a quick tutorial on how Deep Packet Inspection provides a more thorough defense for Industrial Control Systems. Visit www.automationworld.com/video to see how a worm will shut down a PLC soon! (Approximate Time - 2:59)
Click here to view Part 1 of "Virus Prevention, Using Deep Packet Inspection" with Eric Byres, cto and vp Engineering of Tofino Security, a Belden Co.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.