- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
| January 31, 2013
Omega Engineering: Free Chlorine Sensors
The new FCLTX series of free chlorine sensors feature amperometric measurement technology.
The sensors are available in several ranges - 0 to 2 ppm, 0 to 5 ppm and 0 to 10 ppm - for detecting ppm levels of free chlorine. Membrane caps and fill solution are easily replaced to maximize sensor life. Sensors can be used in new installations with the company's flow cell or installed as replacement for other 4 to 20 mA output free chlorine (FCI) sensors. The unit is designed for use in water treatment disinfection applications and for use with chlorine generators, pools, etc. Temperature compensation is built in, and the operating temperature range is 0 to 45 ºC (32 to 113°F). Flow range is 45 l/hr (0.2 gpm) to 135 l/hr (0.6 gpm). Sensors are compatible with up to 50% ethanol/water and up to 50% glycerol/water.
>> For more information on this product, click here.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.