- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| January 31, 2013
Omega Engineering: Free Chlorine Sensors
The new FCLTX series of free chlorine sensors feature amperometric measurement technology.
The sensors are available in several ranges - 0 to 2 ppm, 0 to 5 ppm and 0 to 10 ppm - for detecting ppm levels of free chlorine. Membrane caps and fill solution are easily replaced to maximize sensor life. Sensors can be used in new installations with the company's flow cell or installed as replacement for other 4 to 20 mA output free chlorine (FCI) sensors. The unit is designed for use in water treatment disinfection applications and for use with chlorine generators, pools, etc. Temperature compensation is built in, and the operating temperature range is 0 to 45 ºC (32 to 113°F). Flow range is 45 l/hr (0.2 gpm) to 135 l/hr (0.6 gpm). Sensors are compatible with up to 50% ethanol/water and up to 50% glycerol/water.
>> For more information on this product, click here.
E-Book Special Report
IT Delivers on Automation’s Promise
Sign up to receive timely updates from the editors at Automation World and download this FREE Special Report on the transformative power of data in manufacturing. By integrating information and automation technologies, manufacturers are finally achieving major gains in productivity from their automated systems.