- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| March 29, 2012
The pH and ORP sensors feature durable polycarbonate bodies.
Intended for general-purpose applications, the S150C (pH) and S151C ORP 12 mm electrodes can be used with any pH or ORP meter and feature a durable polycarbonate body. User-friendly and maintenance free, they are shipped in a soaker bottle for immediate use with a gel-filled sealed reference. They feature a newly designed tip, offering pH bulb and ORP platinum protection while maintaining optimum flow through the body's slots. The pH electrode has a measurement range of 0-14 pH (0-12.3 pH without .Na+ error) with a pH response speed of >90% in 1 second. The ORP electrode offers a measurement range of ±1999 mV and operates up to a maximum temperature of 140°F (60°C) and up to a maximum pressure of 50 psig.
>> For more information on this product, click here.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.