- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| November 14, 2012
Standardize Batching, Filling Operations
In 2009, Rice Lake Weighing Systems acquired the FlexWeigh Division of Enduro Systems located in Santa Rosa, California. Since that time Rice Lake has been busy supporting the brand’s existing product lines and engineering a new generation of the popular FlexWeigh DWM-IV.
As FlexWeigh’s replacement for the DWM-IV Series, Rice Lake’s 920i FlexWeigh Systems are pre-engineered and pre-programmed for many of manufacturing’s most common weighing tasks. With the upgrade, Rice Lake adds their 920i Indicator/Controller which allows more customization and programming options for modern industry needs. Rice Lake’s 920i FlexWeigh Systems are available in nine standard models for four different kinds of use: single-ingredient fillers (101 and 102), loss-in-weight fillers (103 and 104), NTEP-approved bulkweighing fillers (107, 108, and 109), and multi-ingredient batchers (201 and 202). Each 920i FlexWeigh model is a standard design in its own right, factory tested and built for the job at hand, yet customizable enough to let manufacturers adjust as needed. Stainless steel NEMA-4X enclosures and rugged, customizable operation switches guarantee FlexWeigh’s reputation for industrial-strength dependability, value and performance. Visit www.ricelake.com/920iFlexWeigh to learn more.
Rice Lake- www.ricelake.com
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.