- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Fieldbus I/O
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
SAVE THE DATE! The Automation Conference 2013 edition is being held in Chicago from May 14-15, 2013.
The Automation Conference 2012 edition produced enthusiastic keynote presentations, insightful industry presentations and automation technology seminars. The 2012 conference spotlighted topics or technology under these three automation areas: Process and Batch Control, Packaging Automation and Discrete Manufacturing.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.