- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| May 3, 2012
TR Electronic North America: Absolute Encoders with EtherNet/IP
The CEx58 Series of absolute encoders incorporates Ethernet/IP, which offers users tools to use standardized Ethernet technology for production applications with Internet and enterprise connectivity.
The encoders feature an integrated switch in a compact housing, modular construction for mechanical customizations and extensive parameter configurations via the network. The CEx58 Series has an optional working temperature of -20 degrees C to +70 degrees C, and an IP65 protection class. It complements the company’s existing EtherNet/IP product line, which includes absolute encoders, linear sensors (aluminum profile and stainless steel rod), and linear position lasers.
>> For more information, click here
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.