- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
| March 18, 2013
Flir Systems: Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera Kits
The A5sc, A15sc and A35sc long wave infrared thermal imaging camera kits are for bench-top testing applications.
The cameras are available in a variety of pixel resolutions from 80×64 and 160×128 up to 320×256. AX5sc bench-top test kits include a compact gooseneck stand for aiming. Cameras measure 4.2 in. x 1.6 in. x 1.7 in. Standard features include compatibility through GiGE Vision and GenICam protocols and 60-Hz frame rate for streaming images for capturing real time.
More information on the infrared thermal imaging kits.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.