- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| March 18, 2013
Flir Systems: Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera Kits
The A5sc, A15sc and A35sc long wave infrared thermal imaging camera kits are for bench-top testing applications.
The cameras are available in a variety of pixel resolutions from 80×64 and 160×128 up to 320×256. AX5sc bench-top test kits include a compact gooseneck stand for aiming. Cameras measure 4.2 in. x 1.6 in. x 1.7 in. Standard features include compatibility through GiGE Vision and GenICam protocols and 60-Hz frame rate for streaming images for capturing real time.
More information on the infrared thermal imaging kits.
E-Book Special Report
IT Delivers on Automation’s Promise
Sign up to receive timely updates from the editors at Automation World and download this FREE Special Report on the transformative power of data in manufacturing. By integrating information and automation technologies, manufacturers are finally achieving major gains in productivity from their automated systems.