- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Embedded Vision in Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Industrial PCs and the IoT
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Make a lasting connection
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- Robotics in U.S. Manufacturing
- Robots & Machines in Motion
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
| February 1, 2012
Flir Systems: Remote Thermal Monitoring Systems
Two new remote monitoring systems feature extensive thermal analysis functions and Ethernet/IP connectivity, while protective housings enable real time remote temperature analysis outdoors and in hazardous locations.
The A310 pt is a pan-tilt system with two environmental housings, one for the A310 thermal camera and another for a day/night 36x zoom color CCD camera. It plugs into existing CCTV networks and IPTV security networks. The pan-tilt mechanism gives operators accurate pointing control while providing programmable scan patterns, radar slew-to-cue, and slew-to-alarm functionality. The A310 f is a fix-mounted system featuring an A310 thermal camera protected by an IP66 environmental housing.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.