- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Factory Floor Network Reliability
- Fieldbus I/O
- Hands-on Guide to OEE
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Machine Safety Standards & Strategies
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Opening Up Your Gateway to Asia
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The Future of Industrial PCs
- The power of PackML
Webinar | November 7, 2012
On-Demand Webinar | Learn How to Improve Control System Design with an Integrated HMI-PLC
Learn how an integrated HMI-PLC can improve the design, commissioning and operation of your automation system. Trends in embedded technology and industrial networking are converging to favor an integrated HMI-PLC over the classic, separate component architecture. For OEMs and end users alike, this can lead to increased efficiencies throughout the life-cycle of their machines.
This webinar will discuss:
- Control system architecture evolution
- Device-level networks trends
- Enterprise networking, remote access and security
- Automation programming standardization
Hosted by Eaton, this educational webcast is designed to help machine designers and end-users better understand how HMI-PLC technology yields control systems that are faster to design, commission and maintain.
A Q&A session moderated by David Greenfield will follow the live webinar.
Richard C. Harwell is the advanced solutions manager at Eaton. He has more than 25 years of experience in the electrical industry, with expertise in a broad range of control and automation solutions.
The best of the essentials!
Secrets to Automation Project Success
Sign up to receive timely updates from our editors and download this FREE Automation Project Survival Guide. It’s packed with field-tested best practices from industry experts that can help make your next automation project a success.