- Tactical Briefs
- Collaborative Manufacturing
- Control Panel Optimization
- Embedded systems & Trends
- Energy Efficiency
- Ethernet I/O Networking
- Factory Floor Network Deployment
- Fieldbus I/O
- HMI, From the Web to the Cloud
- Internet of Things
- Machine Safety
- Mechatronics @ Work: Insight & Technology Solutions
- Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI)
- The power of PackML
This content was submitted directly to this Web site by the supplier.
| April 1, 2012
Winsted Corporation: Take a Stand with Winsted's New Ascend Sit/Stand Console
Our Ascend sit/stand console offers three programmable height settings for ultimate versatility and optimum comfort in any control room setting.
This completely redesigned sit/stand console includes electric-lift legs, which enable operators to quickly and easily adjust the work surface height from 28-1/2" to 44-1/2".