FactoryTalk® VantagePoint from Rockwell Automation accesses real-time data from multiple plant systems to provide the analytical context that turns data into manufacturing intelligence. With its unified information architecture, VantagePoint contextualizes information to imbue dashboards with real-time information that can be used to manage cost, quality and resources more effectively.
• Improve production agility by monitoring asset availability and capacity;
• Maximize equipment performance by providing operational data like OEE and downtime to other supply chain management functions like maintenance and scheduling;
• Lower cost-per-unit by monitoring consumption to reduce raw materials loss;
• Decrease overhead costs by saving time in collecting data and preparing reports;
• Reduce time-to-market by identifying operations of production bottlenecks;
• Improve quality by relating sources of quality issue to materials, operations, equipment and/or events.
For more information, visit Manufacturing Intelligence.