The Association Partner Program returns to PACK EXPO Las Vegas and co-located Healthcare Packaging EXPO (Sept. 27-29, 2021; Las Vegas Convention Center) with many familiar faces and some new key organizations. The program connects leading associations dedicated to advancing the packaging and processing industry with PACK EXPO attendees and exhibitors, bringing significant resources, insights and expertise to the most comprehensive packaging event in the world this year.
PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO is the only show this year covering the entire packaging and processing industry spread across four expansive convention center halls. More than 1,500 exhibitors will showcase the latest new materials, technologies and solutions to address the packaging and processing needs of over 20,000 attendees from 40-plus vertical markets. With multiple free educational platforms and countless networking opportunities, the event will provide endless prospects for exchanging ideas and professional growth.
“The PACK EXPO Partner Program connects our attendees to leading associations from all segments of the packaging and processing industry,” says Laura Thompson, vice president of trade shows, PMMI. “With more than 30 partners this year, making it our largest partner program to date, the breadth and depth of industry knowledge brought by these partners is unrivaled and is an invaluable resource to attendees and exhibitors participating in the show.”
- Adhesive and Sealant Council
- AIM North America
- AIPIA, the Smart Packaging Association
- AIMCAL – Association of International Metallizers, Coaters, and Laminators
- Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP)
- Australian Packaging and Processing Machinery Association Ltd
- Cold Pressure Council
- Composite Can & Tube Institute (CCTI)
- Contract Packaging Association
- Flexible Packaging Association (FPA)
- Foil & Specialty Effects Association
- Foundation for Supply Chain Solutions
- Instituto Argentino del Envase (IAE)
- Independent Bakers Association
- In-Mold Decorating Association (IMDA)
- Institute of Packaging Professionals
- International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA)
- International Society of Beverage Technologists (ISBT)
- National Confectioners Association (NCA)
- OMAC – Organization for Machine Automation & Control
- OPC Foundation
- Processing & Packaging Machinery Association (PPMA)
- Paperboard Packaging Council
- Reusable Packaging Association
- SNAC International
- Start Up CPG
- The Tube Council
- World Packaging Organisation (WPO)
PACK EXPO Las Vegas International Pavilion Organizers
- Adepta (France)
- Confederation of Danish Industry (Denmark)
- Expotim International Fair Organizations Inc (Turkey)
- Italian Trade Agency (Italy)
This support is a sign of the industry’s excitement to reunite with the more than 1,500 exhibitors that will be spread across four expansive halls at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Participants can get the latest statistics on the show here, including daily registration updates a well as other key indicators about show progress.
The PACK Ready health and safety program details the protocols being implemented for a successful in-person event. Learn more at packexpolasvegas.com/packready.
Registration, which includes access to both PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO, is $30 through Sept. 3, after which the price increases to $130. For more information and to register online, visit packexpolasvegas.com.