- Connect RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 Serial Devices to your LAN or WAN
- Up to 4kV isolation, 8kV contact, 15kV air ESD - Ensures high reliability, protects equipment.
- Direct IP - IP applications communicate directly with Serial Devices
- CoVirtual COM Port - PC's communicate with Serial Devices as if they were connected to a local COM port
- Paired Mode or Serial Tunneling - Serial devices exchange data using your Ethernet network
Take control of your serial devices with Vlinx VESR Industrial Ethernet Serial Servers. If it has a Serial Port, it can be monitored and controlled from anywhere on your Ethernet LAN or WAN. Keep it at maximum productivity without leaving your office. Even troubleshoot it from outside your LAN via the Internet. The easy to use Vlinx Manager software puts access to your whole shop on your desk. Configure devices, upgrade firmware and monitor activity. Configuration changes can also be made using a web browser or TELNET.
B&B Electronics Mfg - www.bb-elec.com