Filter fans are engineered with rugged UV-resistant plastic and foam-in-place gaskets, providing a tight seal with the cabinet and a clean and attractive design. Models provide airflow from 16 CFM (28 M3/Hr.) to 571 CFM (970 M3/Hr.), cooling a wide range of heat loads. A click-fit design facilitates fast and easy installation, and a simple, snap-open grille allows simple filter replacement.
Filter fan models available include side-wall and roof-mount options with AC and DC power input options. Reverse-flow models push/pull air through higher static pressure systems and compact, shallow design models allow installation into tight spaces. IP55 filter fans deliver dual-protection against water infiltration through a corrosion-resistant metal grille positioned in front of a high density Z-filter. The miniscule louvers in the metal grille open in the opposite direction of the louvers in the filter fan’s plastic grille, and creating the extra physical path in front of the Z-filter further protects against water ingress. An optional stainless steel shroud partners with the IP55 filter fan for maximum washdown protection.
"With more than 175 new models, there are multiple choices available for every application," said Heidi Hung, Pentair Technical Products’ product manager. "To help customers select from versatile options—including airflow capacity, types of protection, power input options, size and more—free online selection software is available." Hung adds, "All models feature robust UV-resistant plastic and tight seals to provide reliable, long-lasting operation."
Applications. Hoffman brand filter fans cool critical electronics in a wide range of applications, including:
- Industrial drives
- Automotive assembly
- Material handling equipment
- Food & beverage process controls
- Wind energy systems
Advantages and features of Hoffman brand filter fans that make them particularly effective, and easy to set-up and use, include:
- Provides airflow from 16 CFM (28 M3/Hr.) to 571 CFM (970 M3/Hr.)
- Features a click-fit design for fast and easy installation
- Delivers snap-open grille designed for simple filter replacement
- Includes a foam-in-place gasket for a tight seal with the cabinet
- Features rugged UV-resistant plastic
- Offers the widest selection of AC and DC volt power input options with an optional thermostat available to save energy and extend service life
- Includes shallow depth models for small spaces
- Offers reversible airflow models available from the factory; no field modification needed
- Features clean, attractive designs available in RAL 7035 light gray and RAL 9011 black
Access free filter fan selection software online at: hoffmanonline.com
Pentair Technical Products - www.hoffmanonline.com