With up to six fiber ports in an incredibly small form factor, the new series provides the ability to configure fiber rings and fiber uplinks, in an ultra compact, very cost effective solution.
Fiber optic communication provides excellent noise immunity for environments where high electromagnetic interference (EMI) is a factor—an ever present consideration in railway and power substation installations. The fiber connection also supports links over extended distances, up to 80 km, essential for wind farms and power utilities. Their ultra compact size and versatile mounting options allow these affordable switches to be used anywhere on the network, even in areas where space is very limited.
The new Industrial Ethernet switches feature N-TRON’s comprehensive advanced management suite including:
- N-Ring™ Technology with ~30ms Healing • EtherNet/IP™ – CIP Messaging
- N-Link™ Redundant N-Ring Coupling • DHCP Server, Option 82 relay, Option 61
- N-View™ OPC Monitoring • Local Port IP Addressing
- Web Browser Management • Configuration backup via Optional SD card
- Detailed Ring Map and Fault Location Charting • RSTP
- SNMP v1, v2, v3 • DSCP
- IGMP Auto Configuration • LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol)
- 802.1Q tag VLAN and Port VLAN
- 802.1p QoS and Port QoS
- 802.1d, 802.1w, 802.1D RSTP
- Port Security — MAC address-based
- Port Mirroring
Pricing and Availability:
N-TRON’s 709FX-HV, 710FX2-HV, 711FX3-HV and 712FX4-HV Industrial Ethernet switches are available through the company’s worldwide network of distributors. For a list of distributors, visit our web site at www.n-tron.com.